Many health experts believe that Silica is the most important trace mineral for human health. Silica is vital for mineral absorption in the human body. Diatomaceous Earth is very hard; diamonds are 9, DE is a 7. As millions of tiny hard and sharp DE cylinders pass through the small and large intestines, they clean the walls. After only a few months of taking DE, the intestine wall is clean and is no longer coated with mucus and molds. The benefits of this are:
1. Regular bowel movements.
2. Healthier Colon, which is now able to absorb more vital nutrients into the blood stream.
3. A small amount of Diatomaceous Earth gets absorbed into the blood stream as silica which helps to break down bad fats. The results are lowered cholesterol by 40-50 points. High blood pressure goes down, too.
The Many Benefits of Silica
In today's grains, there is a shortage of silica in our modern diet. Only about one-third of the silica needed is supplied in our food. DE is a simple and inexpensive way to get the silica your body needs.
Silica taken through DE can help with:
1. Lowering High Blood Pressure.
2. Lowering High Cholesterol - 40-60 points lower after only 2 weeks on DE.
3. Sore Joints Feel Better - Calcium can't be absorbed without the presence of silica. Evidence suggests that, instead of affecting healing, supplemental mineral calcium, on the contrary, accelerates the leaching away of bone calcium and thus hastens the degenerative process of osteoporosis and similar diseases that affect the supportive and connective tissues in the human body.
Silica can stop the pain of osteoporosis and restore the bodies' self-repairing process. Silica deposits minerals into the bones, especially calcium. It speeds up the healing of fractures and also reduces scarring at the site of a fracture. Even when calcium is insufficient, the body can turn silica into calcium that the bones need.
4. Healthier skin - Silica can help slow the degenerative process of connective tissue. Collagen, largely made up of silica, is the glue that holds us together. If our body has enough silica, the collagen will make us look younger. Silica helps with skin problems - itching, rashes, abscesses, boils, acne, warts, eczemas, burns, insect bites and bed sores. If you regularly take silica, your skin will maintain a youthful look.
5. Hair Growth - Silica helps to prevent baldness, stimulates healthier hair growth and assures shine, luster and strength.
6. Teeth and Gums - Hardens the enamel, silica prevents cavities. Silica also prevents bleeding gums, gum atrophy, and recession that causes the loosening of teeth. Silica also lessens inflammation.
7. Hardens nails - Fragile nails become normal within a short period of time. Silica will beautify the appearance of your nails and improve their hardness, making them shinier and less prone to breaking.
Silica lowers bad cholesterol and raises the good cholesterol.
Silica fades age spots.
Silica stimulates metabolism.
Silica helps repair and maintain vital lung tissues and protects them from pollution and reduces inflammation in bronchitis.
Silica helps with menopause symptoms.
Cancer does not survive in cells that have correct levels of Silica.
Silica works with other antioxidants to prevent premature aging.
Silica can help prevent kidney stones and heal infections of the urinary tract.
As a natural diuretic, silica can increase excretion of urine by 30 percent.
Silica can prevent or clear up diarrhea and its opposite, constipation.
Silica will help normalize hemorrhoidal tissues.
Silica acts helps reduce inflammation of the middle ear.
Because of the beneficial effectiveness on the lymphatic system, silica can be used for swelling of the lymph nodes in the throat.
Has anti-inflammatory disinfecting, absorbing and odor binding effects.
Silica can normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension).
Silica can decrease vertigo, headache, tinnitus (buzzing of the ears) and insomnia.
Silica can help diabetes by promoting synthesis of elastase inhibitor by the pancreas.
Silica can help arterial disease by strengthening the blood vessels. Studies confirm that with age, silica disappears from the aorta, the heart's key blood vessel thus weakening its critical connective tissue and resulting in a greater cardiac risk.
Silica can help prevent Tuberculosis.
By improving the elasticity of the joints, silica helps rheumatism.
Silica has inhibitory effects on coronary diseases.
Silica can help avoiding or alleviating Alzheimers disease by preventing the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush out aluminum from the tissues. Silica can stimulate the immune system.
Dosage: Take 1-2 tablespoons per day mixed in some kind of liquid or food. There is no unpleasant taste. Since it will not dissolve, stirring several times while drinking will prevent settling. Some have experienced higher energy levels, so it is probably better not to take it right before sleeping. Don't worry about getting too much--any excess silica not needed by the body is automatically eliminated through the blood stream, kidneys and intestines.
Informational research provided by MoreThanAlive.com - Supplier of Beeyoutiful,
Berkey Water Filters, Bulk Herb Blends, Bulk Herbs, Essential Oils, Home Remedies