HOME / SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
To Print out only the Recipe|
- Highlight it with your mouse
- Right click on the highlighted recipe.
- Choose the option PRINT.
- Change the Pages/Print from ALL to SELECTION.
- Press the PRINT button.
Making Sun-Dried Tomatoes
(Article provided by wikiHow )
Sun dried tomatoes are a healthy and delicious snack that is very easy to make. You can make them into a salad, or into a sauce if you like. Here's an article on how to make dried tomatoes.
- Buy some or grow your own normal sized tomatoes that are pretty red. For bigger pieces of dried tomato, you'll need more tomatoes. But for a 2 to 4 person serving use 4 to 6 tomatoes.
- Cut them up into 6 or 8 slices per tomato, and put the slices on a tin tray (one such as the mini toaster ovens will be fine, if they fit).
- Spray a little sugar and salt over them and let them rest where the sun rays hit them (preferably indoors) for about 1 week, or until you are satisfied with the dehydration result.
- Once in a while, put them on top of a warm surface such as a mini oven, but not for too long or they will burn!
- When the tomatoes are dry, you can eat them that way, or put them into a jar with olive oil to preserve them and include them maybe in a salad.
- Be patient!
- This is a very easy snack to make.
- Do not let the tomatoes spoil or rot. If you see mold or left them outdoors, do not eat them!
Things You'll Need
- A couple of tin trays
- Oil (optional)
Lobster for Leos, Cookies for Capricorns: An Astrology Lover's Cookbook
A Taste of Astrology: A Cookbook with 240 Heavenly Recipes and Menus for Each Astrological Sign
The Astrology Cookbook: A Cosmic Guide to Feasts of Love
Cooking with Astrology by Sydney Omarr and Chef Mike Roy
Recipes may also be provided by :
Voted best tasting diet program! Pick your meals and save today!
Bulk herbs, spices and natural products.
List as one of the best places to buy fresh seafood online at CNET, SubscriberBoxer.com, and TopConsumerReviews.org. All shipping is free.
The COOKS TAROT
THE MIXOLOGY OF ASTROLOGY:
Cosmic Cocktail Recipes for Every Sign
SEXY STAR SIGN COOKING
An Astrology Cookbook for Lovers
THE ZODIAC COOKS
Recipes from the Celestial Kitchen of Life
Online CoursesFood, Mood, Emotions and You
Cooking with Spices
Essential Cooking Skills
Cooking with Children
Ayurveda Body Type Analysis And Advice